Position: Senior Accounts & Finance Executive
- Responsible for overall day-to-day accounting and finance functions include preparing of payments, monitor receipts & etc.
- Closing of monthly accounts and preparing financial reports including monitoring of debtors and creditors aging reports, stock management, income VS cost analysis & etc.
- Monitor cashflow and banking facilities transactions such as handling of letter of credit, bank guarantee & etc.
- Liaison with bankers and internal team including head of department, group accountant, admin, operation and sales & marketing team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Candidate must be an eager learner, with high commitment to quality and quantity of work and willingness to expose to various job functions with high flexibility, as the candidate will be groomed towards to become part of management team
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Damansara.
- 5 days week.
Join Us Now