JOINT INTEGRITY SOLUTION
Joint Integrity Solutions (JIS) by Anjur Ekar Sdn.Bhd is considered as the key elements to achieving prime objectives of flange joint integrity which is to assure leak-free integrity of the bolted flange joint. An integrated approach has been adopted to ensure success of the process of joint integrity.
- understanding of the operating environment
- continues with design
- selection of the flange components
- setting of assembly specifications
- establishment of best procedures
- appointment of competent personnel
- quality assurance traceability through complete documentation (using sophisticated and systematic software for database)
- finishes with meeting the goal of leak prevention.
Leaks are a threat to profits, safety, environment and the ultimately human. Problems resulting from leaks in flanges can range from local in severity to plat-wide catastrophe. Although the range of negative results can vary widely; leaks have one thing in common: all leaks are preventable. Leaks don’t happen by accident; they happen by design. Rather than being symptoms of product failure, leaks are generally evidence of failure in process control.
Incidents:At Local Malaysia’s Plant
“Thus, when you fix the process control, you fix the leaks before they happen.”
Joint Integrity Solutions (JIS) by Ajur Ekar Sdn. Bhd is considered as the key elements to achieving prime objectives of flange joint integrity which is to assure leak-free integrity of the bolted flange joint. An integrity approach has been adopted to ensure success of the process of joint integrity.
This process shall begin with:
- Understanding of the operating environment
- Continues with design
- Selection of the flange components
- Setting of assembly specifications
- Establishment of best procedures
- Appointment of competent personnel
- Quality assurance traceability through complete documentation (using sophisticated and systemactic software for database)
- Finish with meeting the goal of leak prevention.
“The goal of leak prevention is achievable and starts with a mind-set of doing things right the first time.”
Joint Integrity Solution (JIS) by Anjur Ekar Sdn Bhd were offered to the industry as the most comprehensive and sophisticated service to cater all service and work related to bolted joint integrity and asset reliability. JIS is in accordance and compliance with most recent requirements by ASME PCC-1 and ‘Guidelines for The Management of The Integrity of Bolted Joint For Pressurised System’ by Energy Institute UK.
“The final, essential creator of the force is the mechanic, and the time of creation is during assembly. So it’s very important for us to understand this process”. -John Bickford,”Handbook of bolts and Bolted Joints”
Our objectives and vision is to provide a safe process system, non-hazardous area, reliable bolted joint connection, ZERO leakage, Environmental friendly and sophisticated works execution throughout all stages. In conjunction to that our service (JIS) shall completely covers all works pertaining to joint integrity. JIS shall starts from the procurement offlanges to the installation till final stage which includes leak testing and final approval prior to hand over. Thus only competent personal will execute the work, correct material will be used, strictly endorsed and verified procedures will be followed, inspection / winess will be done undoubtedly
by authorised and qualified personnel, lastly but surely to come out with detail standardised report for each dedicated joint. On top of it, the essence which act as the vehicle to merge all related works into this JIS is the bolted joint management software. In presence of this useful software all relevant activities will be recorded and monitored in the most comprehensive manner. The bolted joint management software has a very user friendly interface equipped with brilliant advisory and systematic data storage function in which will efficiently recorded all data or information in a systematic / easily accessible database system.
Apart from that we also provide:
- Welding Habitat (WICH)
- Engineering works (minor-preliminary drawing, drafting)
- Pipeline repair and maintenance (Minor Fabrication, Riser maintenance, Pig Trap （Launcher & Receiver, Barrel Door), Pipeline Strengthening (wrapping), Sectional replacement, line modification, pipeline rerouting and installaion of associated piping.
- Vessel / Tank cleaning. Chemical cleaning / decontamination – Schedule waste handling.
Under our packages basiclly we offer:
Joint Integrity Solutions (JIS)
- Controlled bolting (MTW, HTW, HBT) – Hot bolting
- On-side Machining – Cold cutting and bavel
- Flange resurface and repair
- Thorough inspection by competent personnel at 3 major stages :
- Preparation – material selection & purchasing,
- Installation – witness and inspection on site during job execution,
- Handover – final report and database record
- Flange Management software
- Leak testing (Hydrostatic, N2, Helium)
- leak ealing
- Real time condition based monitoring (Live monitoring on critical joint)
- Pipeline related works