The growing demand of the Oil and Gas industry in Malaysia led to the birth of Anjur Ekar’s Power Generation Oil and Gas Division.
We started off as a supplier of diesel and gas powered generator sets and grew the business into an assembler and packager of total power solutions for the industry, including rotating equipment requirements.
We are an independent professional manufacturer of Gas & Diesel power generators and systems of up to 2,480kWe in Malaysian since 2005.
Whether for base-load, black start, emergency or critical power, for peak shaving application, power systems, for Oil & Gas or waste to energy applications, we work at the forefront of power technology.
With this as our core business today, our priority in the market is to cater to offshore and onshore oil and gas requirements, be it in or outside Malaysia.
In our commitment to achieving greater success and recognition, we are looking forward to immediate ventures into the supply of gas and air compressors, turbines and engine-driven pumps for application.
Anjur Ekar Sdn Bhd has been a leader in providing machine-generated backup power for decades now, emphasising on our aim to be ‘Preferred Power Systems Provider’ in Malaysia.
Taking pride in our commitment to quality in all aspects of our business, our real rise to success lies in our perseverance to take the business beyond expectations.
This is evident in the way we progressed from being a humble supplier of generators to customising and creating high quality generators to suit our clients’ changing needs.
Right from supply to after-sales services, we are today known as a company that adapts to suit current operational environments that are constantly changing in tandem with the needs of our clients and this has proven effective in the increased support and partnership received from clients across the globe.
Over the years, we have delivered projects with PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd, ExxonMobil, TL Offshore, Schlumberger Talisman, among others. We have won over the trust and confidence of large foreign corporations that lead to awards of distributorship and dealership of major brands like Nippon Sharyo (Japan), FG Wilson (U.K.) and Kohler (U.S.A.).
Realising increasing operational demands in the industry, the business today focuses on providing total power solutions, including generator sets and rotating equipment such as compressors and engine-driven pumps.
Our expertise lie in custom-made total solutions we call package solutions, which encompass the engineering, design, fabrication and sale of generator sets and rotating equipment that cater to clients’ specific requirements that often differ between project execution.
These package solutions are made available due to partnerships we have forged with selected repurtable suppliers in the oil and gas industry, allowing us to tailor-make power systems. This gives us the advantage in being able to create power needs and solutions that cater to specific and detailed client requirements, be it offshore or onshore, while not restricting our scope of delivery.
We also assure that in our vision to be a ‘Preferred Power System Provider’, our priority to keep in accordance to international standards in never compromised, making our solutions globally accepted.
As a testament to our commitment to high quality production and service, our management systems have een certified with ISO 9001:2008, while we are in midst of achieving ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Supply for both SAFE Area and Zon 2 Hazardous Area Diesel Engine Generator (DEG) and Gas Engine Generator (GEG) Sets
- Diesel Engine Drive Pump
- Air Compressor
- Gas Compressor
FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
ENGINEERING & DESIGN WORKS
- Primarily focus to custom-made and unique design solutions to meet major demands in the oil and gas segments while maintaining our commitment to utmost quality and safety regulations.
- We manage our own design with flexibility to improvise in accordance to specific project requirements for our clients.
FABRICATIONS & PACKAGING
- Our fabrication team encompass experienced and qualified skill workers who specialize in power generation equipment solutions to our clients. With more than 10-year experience, we have successfully developed our capabilities to package and deliver power generator equipment range from 10kW to 2500kW.
- Our full-fledge fabrication & packaging facilities include with overhead cranes, forklifts, welding and grinding machines, mechanical & electrical installation areas and testing bay, among others.
AFTER SALES & PRODUCT SERVICES
- Our dedicated after sales and product services team is properly trained and certified to undertake power generation services, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities both onshore and offshore.
- We offer prompt response to our clients’ inquiry and provide our consultations whenever necessary.